We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your donations make our work possible. We appreciate all your support!
Donate via credit or debit card:
Please make the check payable to "New Creation Home Ministries" and mail it to: 422 Hibiscus Court, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Do you have stock you would like to donate? If so, please contact Jackie Yancy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many companies in the San Francisco Bay Area are willing to match employee contributions to a 501(c)3 organization. New Creation Home Ministries is currently registered with the following companies:
- Need help registering your company? Contact Jackie Yancy at email@example.com.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to NCHM whenever you shop on AmazonSmile
In Kind Donations
We are so thankful for the community for all of the generous donations we receive. Our staff members and volunteers work hard to ensure that every item we distribute is something we would use or give to our own children. We inspect each item to make sure that clothing is free to stains and holes and that toys and baby gear is clean and ready to use.
New Creation Home Ministries is thankful to receive the following items:
- Diapers for children of all ages (especially sizes 4-6 and newborn diapers)
- Baby wipes (unscented)
- Household supplies in bulk (toilet paper, paper towels, cooking oil, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, etc.)
- Paper products (paper plates, cups, napkins)
- Women and children's toiletries (shampoo, lotion, soap, Q-tips, etc.)
- ·Children and adult medicines (Tylenol, cough medicines, etc.)
- Movies (in DVD format, especially PG and G rated movies)
- New or gently used desktop or laptop computers
- Gift cards to grocery stores, Target, Walmart, and Home Depot for resident facility upkeep and programs'
Due to storage space issues, we cannot always accept donations of the items below. If you are interested in donating the following, please email Lisa Moody at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine whether we can accept your donation. Thank you for your understanding! Please note we only accept new or gently used items.
- Car seats
- Booster seats
- Children's clothing
- Children's toys and books
All donations are tax-deductible. Ideally, donations should be delivered to New Creation Home, but on occasion, pick-up of larger items can be arranged. For more information or to make an appointment, please contact Lisa Moody at email@example.com