Volunteer with Us
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with New Creation Home Ministries! The support of our volunteers is crucial in maintaining our programs. There are many ways to get involved with us, here are some of our greatest needs:
- Provide Dinner For Parenting Classes: Provide dinner for 15 adults on Tuesday nights
- Childcare: Help take care of the children so that their moms can participate in our programs. Our biggest needs are on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
- Provide Home Supervision: Come and spend time with the residents at New Creation Home. Volunteers supervise resident moms and their children. Saturdays 9am-1pm, 1-5pm / Sundays 1-5pm
- Teach Parenting Class: For more information, contact Lisa Moody at email@example.com.
- Help with Transportation: Help a mom and her child get to school or necessary appointments.
- Help with yard work, house maintenance or car repairs: Come work in the yard, on the house or on the car
If you'd like to volunteer or have any questions about volunteer opportunities for individuals or groups, please email Lisa Moody at firstname.lastname@example.org.